Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sunday Afternoon



















Finally made it to MAAD, the Market of Artists and Designers, which is held on the first weekend of each month. Well I don't know about the 'bustling weekend market' it was billed as but it was interesting. The folks from the proletariat poetry factory made me wish we hadn't disposed of our old typewriter...saad... I liked their whole set up, the cute red jumpsuits and the whole i-am-a-slave-to-the-poetry-machine thing (read about them here).

Then on to Chinatown for dessert. Just a taster, though - we have got to make it back there for a whole afternoon of exploration and culinary delights!

In the evening - a date with my cousins to watch Camp Rock. "b-t-w, your lip gloss is sooo not glossy anymore"...ha ha! That is my new favourite lame line which I shall be using with great relish at the next opportune opportunity with the JB-besotted teens in my life.

On a more serious note... my grandma had a health scare this morning, though it turns out it is probably just vertigo and she's resting well at home right now. Still, she decided to divide her jewellery among her 5 daughters and 11 grandchildren. I don't know what to say. Sigh.
Publish Post

No comments: