Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Official Saturday Food



















The wind chimes by my balcony door have been working hard all morning. As you might realise by now, I enjoy my Saturday mornings at home. A leisurely morning with leisurely activities (or non-activity) accompanied by Official Saturday Food. Which to me is along the lines of porridge & assorted side dishes. Or bak chor mee. Or porridge with a delectable combination of mushrooms, minced meat, dried shrimps and diced long beans cooked stir-fried together and mixed into the porridge pot. Ooh, it's the best. Today though we had plain porridge with stir fried vegetables coated sparingly with eggs, steamed bak chor and garlic and needless to say my much loved Bee Cheng Hiang pork floss. Yums.

And oh yes, I'm going to Paris in October :)

No comments: