Saturday, January 23, 2010

Right now

I am resting on my bed
Watching the sky
Feeling happy for this respite
I have about 10 minutes before I have to get moving
Signed up for an inductive bible study workshop this morning
After which I hope to have a nice lunch
And sigh I have work to do
Before i get to the evening when we have a young adults' fellowship
group

Phew.

I was just reading facebook updates and was amused by the common
thread - people relieved to get to the weekend after a traumatic week,
people up to their ears in work with deadlines looming...

In the past few weeks, I have been cheered by several things, like
encouraging words and my continual stream of hillsong and planetshaker
songs in my ears (iPhone was great buy indeed :p). Speaking of which,
hillsong kids' Love Never Fails really cheered me up. "Did Jesus
really say we should love those/who hurt our feelings and step on our
toes?" Hee.

Also, I have been so cheered by the psalms. Gotta run so more next time.

No comments: