Thursday, February 26, 2009

In which I uncover some subconscious fascinations with farm life

Carolyn shared this blog called Dutch Girl Cooking with me. The Easy Butter recipe consists of cream, salt and pepper. Easiest recipe I ever heard of in my life. I'm not even sure it counts as a recipe (ponder ponder ponder). Still, I was amused - both with the post as well as with my own fascination over the photos. Wow, it turns into BUTTER!!! I think I have deep subconscious fascinations with farming life (and picnics. and adventures. oh boy.), wrought by all those Enid Blyton books I used to read.

I'm bemusedly sharing another blog that I read. Ahem, it's called (building) a little house by the woods. She writes about her work-in-progress farm, how she got there, and cute little craft projects.

If I'm not careful, my romantic notions about farm life may find me settling down in the Kranji Countryside.

No comments: