Saturday, February 4, 2012

Links upon links of pretty & inspiring things

Hello hello.

Some links I've just come across and some which I just found in my drafts.

A visual feast by Dietlind Wolf, via BonnieSally J Shim has pretty things too - inspired to string up some beads that I've had forever. Via Sally: Rena Tom's blog on retail strategy for creative businesses. Looks appealing AND useful. And I have to love my national library which already has this book (reviewed on Rena Tom) on the way to the shelves soon. Way to go, NLB.

Ooh nice. Sunday suppers. And I think I'm hungry already...see Not Without Salt and just tell me if you wouldn't get hungry too.

Love scout's honor's work. Love how the studio looks too. Possibly inspired to re-do my desk & cupboard area.

Beautiful, creative business cards from Creature Comforts. Love the turquoise set. Inspiring!

What a lovely post about Brussels.

Love love love Saturdays... and now after traversing the world via blogland, I feel like traveling to Amsterdam/Cuba/Scandinavia or making something. Heh. All things are possible on Saturdays.

Cheerio!

No comments: