Sunday, October 21, 2012

Inspiration

Posts have been sporadic, I know.
Just haven't been inspired to write anything lately.
But today, I liked these images from set & prop artist Joanna Laven, via Sacremento Street.

I admire the work of prop artists who pull together seemingly random, ordinary items to form a beautiful collage.

I like the whiteness of this room, the light shining cheerily in through the tall windows. I like the wood accents and dashes of green. In short, I would be very happy in a room like this.


This photo reminds me of little containers from my childhood. I like containers - neat receptacles to keep and contain things. I like the jewel tones.



Have been enjoying work greatly, and am looking forward to getting back to work on Monday to tackle challenges and strategise on how to move my team forward. Life is good when you enjoy your work!

Have an inspiring week ahead.

p.s. more inspiration from this post by Ali. I love yellow.

No comments: