Thursday, July 7, 2011

July, my favourite month

And, I'm back!

From my blogging hiatus, that is.

And to try to illustrate the chillness-of how I feel segueing back into blogging, here's a picture of my favourite highway. Heh. 


I heart the ECP

Anyway, I had SUCH a busy day.   I had a major meeting this morning, a big milestone after months of work... and I was pretty nervous about how it would go. I went to sleep last night thinking about it. I woke up thinking about it. I thought about it as I brushed my teeth...

I just wanted to share a verse that came to my mind this morning as I got ready for work. It gave me courage and hope that there will indeed be new and better things ahead. Though the going gets tough at times, my God is sovereign, and He is good (all the time).


18“Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
19See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland. 

Isaiah 43: 18-19

No comments: